TreeSize Professional - The Powerful Graphical Disk Space Manager
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible harddisk space manager for Windows 200X / XP / Vista (32 and 64 Bit). Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, it is fast and multithreaded and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and to an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
* Visually Track down disk usage and see the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
* Several exporting and reporting possibilities: Printed report (showing the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
* The integrated fully customizable file search helps you to find and archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid shortcuts or files owned by a non existant account.
* You can search multiple drives, entire servers and even your entire network neighbourhood. The search results can be exported, moved or deleted.
* Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 checksums
* Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level. Additionally it is possible to filter the file system tree on the left to a certain user or file type
* TreeSize Pro is able to save the data to an XML file and to load it again later.